Find our program in ERAS: 1201100730
We participate in the NFMP Match and accepts applications through ERAS.
We begin reviewing applications on the first day ERAS opens, so it benefits applicants to complete their application early. For registration and application deadlines, please see the official NRMP website.
The following items are required for all applicants:
- US citizen or permanent residents only: We DO NOT sponsor Work visas (H1-B, or J1 Visas)
- MSPE/Dean’s letter
- Three letters of recommendation from currently practicing teaching physicians (at least one from a Family Medicine Physician)
- USMLE step 1 or step 2CK (or COMLEX Level 1 or Level 2-CE) first attempt pass with score greater than 220 (COMLEX equivalent score of 500) is preferred, but all passing scores considered. Both must be passed by second attempt.
- Completed Medical School or accredited training within the past two years, with the exception of military or government service obligations
- Training in an accredited internship or residency program within the past 2 years and working in a healthcare environment since (credit for prior training to be granted on case-by-case basis)
We do not sponsor or accept visas.
Regarding the cancellations of candidacy interviews: Our program does not invite more candidates than we have placement for interviews. An interview cancellation is deemed unacceptable less than two weeks prior to your interview date. Out of respect for our staff and the work they do to prepare for your visit and to other candidates wishing to apply to our program, please contact us no later than two weeks prior to your scheduled interview date if you need to cancel your interview.