Application Requirements & Program Criteria
We appreciate your interest in the UCF COM/HCA GME Consortium (Gainesville) OB/GYN Program. Our program is a participant in the NRMP Match and accepts applications through ERAS. NRMP registration for the Match opens in mid-September. Below are the requirements for the application/admission process:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dean’s Letter
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (preferably with at least 1 letter being from an Ob/Gyn)
- Passing scores on USMLE Step 1, Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK), and Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) must be achieved by the second attempt, preferably on first attempt in order to be eligible for ranking. Passing scores on both Step 2 CS and Step 2 CK must be received by the program before the NRMP rank list deadline.
The same criteria listed above applies. COMLEX scores will be accepted in place of USMLE scores.
International Medical Graduates (IMGs)
- Valid ECFMG certification at time of application
- Permanent resident status or J1 visa. Our program does not sponsor visas.
- Clinical experience in the U.S. (hands-on experience preferred)